I really enjoyed the services at TG Marchnata. It was Superb even at my time of tribulations they supported me. I really have to say a BIG thank you to you all. I really appreciate. Thank you and God bless.
Does This Sound Familiar?
You believe since it is English, it is a sure pass. Only to get to the exam halls and realize the need to prepare. Which is usually too late. No matter how good you are, you need to prepare.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System, commonly known as IELTS, is one of the most widely accepted English language tests in the world, and the one most trusted by UK universities.
There are two versions of the IELTS test: Academic / UKVI – for studying abroad, and General Training – mainly for migration purposes.
The IELTS Academic Test accurately assesses the English language ability of individuals wishing to study overseas. Any student applying to a British university will need to prove their English fluency through a test such as IELTS.
In total, the test lasts 2 hours and 45 minutes. There are four sections – Listening (30 minutes), Reading (60 minutes), Writing (60 minutes) and Speaking (11–14 minutes).
What You Will Get During This Training?
The tutor will give you feedback on your progress and help you with any problems you are having. You will also be assessed on your performance through a number of assignments and homework. We will give you real test materials to prepare you fully including regular sample tests.
- We will teach you a variety of listening strategies, such as listening for gist and listening for detail.
- You will get the chance to listen to different English accents.
- Students will practise and improve their comprehension of spoken English and the ideas and information contained in a lecture, story or conversation.
- The development of listening skills focuses on recognizing the main idea of an exercise, extracting the important information of the main topic of the lecture or conversation, and answering the questions posed in each section.
- The exercises are designed to improve a student's ability to recognize meaning, deduct the answer from the information presented in the talk, and make the correct inference from the information presented through paraphrasing and details in a conversation or dialogue.
- Students learn how to scan, read for general meaning and details.
- The techniques for solving various question types will be explained and inculcated in students with regular practice. These are just a few of the reading skills you be taught.
- Students will learn various reading strategies employed in the IELTS exam, like how to skim for main topics, how to scan for important information and how to read intensively.
- Students will sharpen their deduction skills and learn how to employ their own common sense to complete reading activities in the allotted time.
Become a better writer by learning the methods and strategies needed to successfully take the writing section of the test. Your ability to write a long descriptive essay is important if you want to do well.
In Part One:
- Students will learn writing activities, including how to interpret Trend and Comparative Graphs, Surveys and Polls, and also how to interpret diagrams depicting Natural Cycles, Industrial Procedures, Land Development and Instructions.
- Students will learn sentence and paragraph structures and the vocabulary associated with each graph or diagram, and how to plan and write a report in a twenty-minute time limit.
- For General Training students, a variety of tasks are done which include opening lines, vocabulary, formal and informal letter writing style, and a lot more!
In Part Two:
- Students will learn essay-writing activities for both Argumentative and Persuasive essays.
- You will learn academic grammatical forms and how to brainstorm, plan, and execute a complete essay in a forty-minute time limit.
Learn the speaking skills you need to talk confidently on a number of topics in order to take the one-to-one interview. Our experienced teachers will practice with you so your English sounds natural.
You will focus on the necessary ‘native’ vocabulary and answer structure needed to complete the three stages of the IELTS speaking section.
In Part One:
Students will practice the short answer structure to complete the interview and use expressive vocabulary to express their experiences, opinions and preferences.
In Part Two:
- You will learn how to plan and deliver a one to two-minute speech.
- You will learn how to express memories and experiences and the necessary presentation skills, including intonation, stress and volume to add excitement to their speech.
In Part Three:
- Students will learn how to develop an argument using argumentative language to give multiple reasons, examples, conditions, or weigh the pros and cons of a given issue.
Get High Scores in Your IELTS Test
Determined IELTS candidates take at least one Mock test before taking their IELTS exam
What Are You Waiting For?
Do Help Us Share This!
Copyright © 2019-2020. TGM Pathway Int'l Foundation School.
All Rights Reserved.